My name is Stella, I'm a Casting Producer for a new AUS TV show called Spartan.
We are currently casting for what is going to be the biggest and toughest team obstacle course on television and we are looking for New Zealand and Australia's fittest teams of 3 to take part in the event.
The teams are groups of 3 and can be made up of family/friends/colleagues or training buddies. It will be a race across specially designed Spartan courses challenging both mental and physical limits.
All involved have the chance to win a generous (six figure AUD) cash prize.
We don't have a great deal of time to cast so if anyone is interested we encourage them to apply ASAP!
Key points for clarity:
- Teams of three can be male/female or mixed.
- It is a team based competition and any team is only as strong as their weakest member.
- Mental and physical fitness is paramount to compete in the spartan course.
- People need to be 18 and over.
- If you want to do research to get an idea of similar shows see Spartan Ultimate team challenge (our series will not be exactly the same as this).
- We will be doing a casting tour in New Zealand in the beginning of November and will then cover costs for shortlisted teams to travel and stay in Australia.
- Timing required would be approx. a week but your team does really well you can decide to compete again in an optional second 5 day event period.
- Filming will be in December, exact dates TBC.
We only need one team member to initially apply for their team providing the teams full contact details. We then take it from there.
Phone Number: 0211425203 (Stella S)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org