NO Gi/Grappling competition
Open to all clubs and grappiling styles.
Medals for 1st, 2nd, 3rd for the weight divisions.
There will be Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced divisions for all weight classes.
The adult weight classes in kilograms (kg) are IBJJF No Gi divisions:
MEN (kg): 55.5, 61.5, 67.5, 73.5, 79.5, 85.5, 91.5, 97.5, 97.5+
WOMEN (kg): 51.5, 56.5, 61.5, 66.5, 71.5, 76.5, 76.5+
All IBJJF rules for illegal moves and weight divisions.
Beginners - 6 minutes
Intermediate - 8 minutes
Advanced - 10 minutes
• Submission only – no points
• If neither competitor achieves a submission, we go to 1 minute of overtime starting from armbar position.
• Competitors take turns attacking from armbar position. The fastest to achieve a submission wins the match.
• If one competitor submits and the other does not (opponent escapes), he is declared winner.
• If there are no submissions at the end of the 1 minute overtime rounds, the competitor with the fastest escape time wins the match.
• 1 minute rounds should continue until either someone submits or someone escapes faster than their opponent.
We will follow the IBJJF rules for permissible moves. If an athlete attempts any illegal moves, they will be instantly disqualified.